10 July 2017, BEC Meeting, Shangri-La Bosphorus | Besiktaş, İstanbul Programme (Draft)
Shangri-La Bosphorus | Besiktas, Istanbul
10 July 2017
New energy dynamics and challenges: How
would they impact our business decisions?
Draft Agenda (as of 30 June 2017)
19:30 – 23:00
• Mehmet Öğütçü, Chairman, The Bosphorus Energy Club
• Berat Albayrak, Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources (tbc)
Decarbonisation, digitalisation and decentralisation in energy
• Jeroen van Hoof, Global Power & Utilities Assurance Leader, Central Cluster Leader Energy, Utilities & Mining EMEA, Industry Leader EU&M the Netherlands, PwC
New trends in world energy: What actions to take on the boards?
• Bob Dastmaich, Vice President, Chevron
• Emeliana Rice-Oxley, Vice President, Petronas, Malaysia
• Haydar Çolakoğlu, Deputy Chairman, EgeGaz
Natural gas dynamics in LNG, Russia, Caspian, East Med and KRG: Progress reports
• Sheikh Mohammed al Thani, former Minister of Economy and Trade, Qatar
• Murat Özgün, CEO, Genel Energy
• Tor Martin, Vice President, Statoil
• Sergei Komlev, Director, Gazprom Export
China’s One Belt and One Road in Energy
• Shen Weigo, Head of Gas, CNPC, China
• Gulmira Rzayeva, Visiting Research Fellow at the Oxford Institute for Energy Studies
• Dr. Ali Misaghi, Managing Director and Chairman, Tavana Energy, Iran
Leadership crisis: What does it mean for the energy sector?
• Robert Fulton, CEO, Global Leadership Forum, London
• Osman Saim Dinç, CEO, Çalık Enerji
• Ahmet Eren, Chairman, Eren Holding
• Kaher Tahat, CEO, Saudi Crown Holding
Turkey’s new energy strategy: what messages for investors and operators?
• Alparslan Bayraktar, Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, Turkey (tbc)
• Besim Şişman, CEO, Turkish Petroleum